Prep time: 3 mins
Total time: 5 mins
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup cold water (use less for a thicker shake)
- 1 cup ice cubes (about 5 large cubes)
- 1 scoop of Chocolate UltraNourish
- 1 heaping tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butterscotch instant pudding mix
- Place everything into a blender and blend until smooth.
What Does It Taste Like?
It tastes like a Butterfinger® candy bar! When taste-testing we tried this with and without the ice cubes, but the ice cubes really made it special. Many of our testers thought we actually put real candy bars in the smoothie because the small bits of ice gave a slight crunch just like the real thing. Absolutely delicious!
The Editors at NaturalWellness.com do their best to research all ingredients contained in the recipes posted to NaturalWellness.com. If you have any reservations or concerns about an ingredient in any of the recipes that we post, due to your specific health condition, we recommend that you speak with your physician.