Prep time:1 min
Total time:3 mins
- 1cup coconut or almond milk
- 1/2 banana
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon agave or other sweetener (more to taste)
- 1 teaspoon alcohol-free peppermint extract
- 1 scoop UltraNourish
- 1cup ice
- Place everything into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Adjust sweetness to taste, if necessary, then serve immediately!
Pressed for time? Consider preparing little baggies once a week of your favorite fruits and vegetables and then freezing them. This will save you time each morning (or whenever you are most likely to make an UltraNourish shake)!
The Editors at NaturalWellness.com do their best to research all ingredients contained in the recipes posted to NaturalWellness.com. If you have any reservations or concerns about an ingredient in any of the recipes that we post, due to your specific health condition, we recommend that you speak with your physician.