Prep time: 3 mins
Total time: 5 mins
- 1 slightly ripe banana
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 scoop of Chocolate UltraNourish
- 1 cup ice cubes (about 5 large cubes)
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- Place everything into a blender and blend until smooth.
Pressed for time? Consider preparing little baggies once a week of your favorite fruits and vegetables and then freezing them. This will save you time each morning (or whenever you are most likely to make an UltraNourish shake)!
The Editors at NaturalWellness.com do their best to research all ingredients contained in the recipes posted to NaturalWellness.com. If you have any reservations or concerns about an ingredient in any of the recipes that we post, due to your specific health condition, we recommend that you speak with your physician.