- Neutralize the toxins and poisons found in food, water, air and medications.
- Counteract the difficult to avoid toxins in order to protect your liver.
- Naturally remove toxins with this potent antioxidant.
- Gluten free
- Email a Friend
- We use “fully reacted” forms of glucosamine sulfate. This is the result of combining glucosamine HCL with potassium sulfate to form glucosamine sulfate. Many products on the market only mix these two compounds into a tablet or capsule and “assume” the reaction will occur.
- We use sulfated forms of glucosamine and chondroitin only. Studies (most notably the GAIT study) have shown that these forms are more effective than glucosamine bound to hydrochloride (HCL).
- Glucosamine sulfate has been studied for its ability to help support the production of healthy cartilage; the main structural component of joint tissue. Glucosamine sulfate also nourishes the cells of both the synovial membrane and fluid, vital for lubricating moving joints.
- Chondroitin sulfate is an important component of healthy cartilage, and also helps protect existing cartilage from water loss and breakdown by enzymes secreted during the inflammatory process.
- OptiMSM® is the purest form of MSM available. MSM is a source of the mineral sulfur which plays a significant role in formation and retention of healthy cartilage and other types of connective tissue. MSM may also help support a normal, healthy inflammatory response.
- Contains Curcumin C3 Complex®; a unique, patented extract of turmeric, the only turmeric selected by the NIH (National Institutes of Health), MD Anderson Cancer Center and UCLA for their clinical trials. Turmeric as been shown to support healthy inflammatory response, hence promoting joint relief and reducing pain and stiffness. It is also a good source of antioxidants that reduce free radicals for healthy joints.
- Our Standardized boswellia has been shown to support healthy joint function and a normal, healthy inflammatory response. It is a normal function of the body to produce substances called leukotrienes that promote inflammation in the joints. Boswellia is an herb shown to inhibit the production of leukotrienes.
- Vitamin C promotes collagen production which provides support for ligaments, bones and joint repair.
- Manganese supports healthy bone formation and joint flexibility.
- L-proline supports the synthesis of collagen for the formation of connective tissue.
Joint health requires a complex interplay between nutrient availability, inflammation and repair of articular cartilage and maintenance of the synovial fluid. Symptoms associated with joint conditions are the result of cartilage degradation, increased inflammation and free radical production within the joints. Supporting a healthy balance between these processes is crucial for the proper functioning of the joints. Our Joint Support formula provides key nutraceuticals to help support a healthy inflammatory response, facilitate cartilage synthesis and provide antioxidant support.
Joint Support from Natural Wellness® supports your body’s ability to maintain healthy joints, connective tissues and supporting structures to promote a long life of pain free movement.
According to the Centers for Disease Control, the leading causes of disability in the U.S. are arthritis and related rheumatic conditions, which cause joint pain and inflammation in sufferers. Arthritis results from immune system disorders or wearing down of the cartilage and tissues of the joints. Chronic joint symptoms (CJS) result from pain, aching, stiffness or swelling in or around a joint.
Approximately 70 million Americans suffer from chronic joint symptoms and or arthritis. Over 10 million Americans already have osteoporosis and about 18 million others have lost some bone mass and are likely to develop osteoporosis in the future.
Aspirin and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) are commonly used for short term joint pain relief, but these drugs have common side effects that include upset stomach, peptic ulcers, bleeding from the digestive tract, liver and kidney problems and, in some cases, enhanced risk of cardiovascular disease and stroke. Therefore, many people are looking for alternative approaches with less severe side effects.
Use in combination with [UltraThistle] was diagnosed with HCV in 1999. Great product and GREAT customer service, very flexible auto ship program. The best in the industry.
Each bottle of Liv.52® contains 90 easy-to-swallow, vegetarian capsules. It is recommended that one capsule be taken twice per day before meals.
There are no known contraindications. Not recommended for those with bile duct obstructions or gall stones. As a powerful detoxifier, side effects may include; nausea, exhaustion and body aches.
Consult your medical professional prior to use if you have, or suspect you have, a medical condition, are currently taking prescription drugs, or are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Caper bush (root) - Well-documented hepatic stimulant and protector. Improves the functional efficiency of the liver.
- Chicory (seed) - Powerful hepatic stimulant, increases bile secretion, acts on liver glycogen and promotes digestion.
- Black nightshade (whole plant) – Promotes liver and kidney health and has shown hepatoprotective activity in cases of toxicity induced by drugs and chemicals.
- Arjuna (bark) – Tonic for heart and liver. Regulates hepatic cholesterol biosynthesis.
- [Cassia occidentalis] (seed) – Digestive and hepatic tonic.
- Yarrow (aerial parts) – Stimulative tonic for the liver.
- Tamarisk (whole plant) - Hepatic stimulant; also provides digestive support.
Email a Friend
Know someone who would love to learn about this product? Don’t keep it a secret – share it now!
Note: We will not store or share any email address provided here. The sole one-time use will be to send the Refer a Friend emails. * = required