Centuries-Old Herbs Provide Effective Relief and Treatment for Liver Issues
- Reduces inflammation and invigorates and detoxifies the bloodstream.
- Stimulates bile flow, protects and promotes liver health.
- Stimulates the liver's enzymes and promotes liver cell growth.
Any time I have called your office I received courteous help and attention.V. Wade
100% Money-Back Guarantee
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, return it within 90 days for a complete refund. Learn more
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) is one of the oldest continuous systems of medicine in history. For thousands of years, people have turned to this wisdom for herbal methods of treating all kinds of health concerns. As technology and the field of medicine have advanced, research has shown time and time again that these age-old remedies are scientifically valid. What can Livercel do for you?
- Patrinia is known for its detoxification properties. It is also said to clear heat, which allows coagulated blood to flow freely and invigorates the bloodstream.
- Phellodendron amurense bark extract contains many alkaloids and phytonutrients that protect your liver from toxicity, cleanse your body of harmful substances, reduce your inflammation, and strengthen your immune system.
- Yin-Chen wormwood extract provides a variety of liver-enhancing benefits. Its oils may decrease inflammation and kill bacteria and fungi, and it is a common component in Kampo hepatitis medications.
- Schisandra fruit protects the liver, stimulating the enzymes it needs to function and encouraging liver cell growth. It is also used as an "adaptogen," improving immune functions, energy levels, and even physical performance.
Livercel is a scientifically produced blend reflecting years of research on these herbs and their potential benefits. Try it today!
As a dietary supplement, two capsules are suggested three times per day between meals or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Each bottle contains 180 capsules thus, one bottle would provide a one month supply at the suggested dosage.
Do not use alcoholic beverages while taking Livercel.
Consult your medical professional prior to use if you have, or suspect you have, a medical condition, are currently taking prescription drugs, or are pregnant or breastfeeding.