Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 6 minutes
- 1 apple, cored and sliced
- 1/2 banana, cut into chunks*
- 1 tbsp natural peanut butter (or almond butter)
- 8 ounces almond milk
- 1 scoop Unflavored UltraNourish
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Pour over ice and serve. *By using frozen bananas you’ll obtain a thicker texture and you won’t need ice to chill the smoothie.
Pressed for time? Consider preparing little baggies once a week of your favorite fruits and vegetables and then freezing them. This will save you time each morning (or whenever you are most likely to make an UltraNourish shake)!
The Editors at NaturalWellness.com do their best to research all ingredients contained in the recipes posted to NaturalWellness.com. If you have any reservations or concerns about an ingredient in any of the recipes that we post, due to your specific health condition, we recommend that you speak with your physician.