There are so many suggestions out there for how you can stay healthy. If you listened to every possible source, your day could easily be filled with a dizzying parade of countless vitamins, supplements, alternative treatments, strict dietary guidelines, exercise routines, meditation practices, and so on and so forth.
Wouldn’t it be nice if there were a type of food or drink that covered a bunch of these bases in one convenient step? UltraNourish, a new nutritional shake, has answered this call for health simplification.
The Rebirth of Shakes
The whole idea of drinking a shake seems to have become fashionable again due to bodybuilders and athletes. They primarily drink protein shakes since they place great value in getting enough protein to build muscle and prevent muscle injury. But shakes aren’t just for bodybuilders. Others have been discovering that well balanced nutritional shakes are an easy way to get the raw ingredients your body needs to be as healthy as it can be. This is especially true of modern lifestyles where people don’t always have the time, energy or money to eat organic, home-cooked, low-fat, high-fiber, high-protein meals packed with all of the vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, digestive enzymes, probiotics, etc. needed for optimal health.
Eating a ‘diverse, whole foods diet’ is always best, but it’s not always realistic. Having a busy day usually means coming up short on nutrition, unless you have a personal chef or are extremely organized and prepared. At some point or another, we’ve all found ourselves stopping at Dunkin’ Donuts for a quick bagel for breakfast or picking up pizza for dinner after a long day. Obviously, those days we will be coming up short on the nutrition meter.
Accordingly, most Americans could benefit from a daily nutritional shake supplying vitamins, minerals, immune boosters, antioxidants, probiotics, fiber, protein and digestive enzymes.
UltraNourish is a nutritional shake that appears to cover nearly every nutritional aspect desired. It is a specially formulated, nutritional, vegetarian, superfood shake that includes premium ingredients to nourish your body from the inside out. In minutes, with UltraNourish you’ll get the protein, fruits, vegetables, antioxidants, probiotics and more that are missing from your daily diet.
This nutritional shake helps your body in several ways without needing to pop a handful of pills. By mixing one scoop into juice, a smoothie or other drink, many benefits are reaped.
5 Benefits of UltraNourish That You Need and Will Love
- Optimize your liver function– Milk thistle, artichoke, chicory, licorice root and turmeric team up here to protect, promote and improve your liver function and detoxification. According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), approximately 50% of the U.S. population is overweight and over 25% are obese and 90% of this population has liver issues. This is the first shake I have seen that includes a high level of liver supportive ingredients.
- Experience increased energy and productivity– Between the protein, bee pollen, greens, royal jelly and astragalus root, this shake addresses fatigue from several different angles – and is highly likely to improve energy levels. What will you do when you feel energetic again?
- Improve your digestion and regularity–Get the most out of the nutrients you eat and feel better doing it. UltraNourish contains many different types of digestive enzymes plus the combo of bromelain, papain, pepsin and lipase help break down food into their nutrients to improve your digestion and their absorption. In addition, UltraNourish contains probiotics to help boost your immune system and to fight the “bad” bacteria in your body that lead to colds, sickness and disease.
- Achieve your ideal weight goal– The protein and greens packed into this shake will help reduce your urge to snack and keep you full longer. Take UltraNourish as a meal replacement or a healthy snack or after a workout.
- Protect yourself with serious antioxidant power– Including vitamins A, C and E, green tea catechins, grape seed extract, bilberry and spirulina, this shake neutralizes free radicals to prevent cells from getting damaged and wreaking havoc on your entire body. Free radicals have been linked to every major disease known to man.
Getting a well-rounded dose of nourishment in a shake like UltraNourish helps reduce the pressure to eat a ‘diverse whole-foods diet’ every day. They are so quick and easy to make, it’s no wonder that nutritional shakes are popping up everywhere. And now, there is one that truly covers all the bases.
Drink UltraNourish and regain the feelings of vitality and wellness you deserve.