Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 4 minutes
- 1 banana, cut into chunks
- several strawberries, halved
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1 container greek yogurt (approximately 5 ounces)
- 1 cup ice (additional if needed)
- 1 cup unsweetened apple juice (or juice of your choice)
- 1 scoop Unflavored UltraNourish
- Add all ingredients to blender and combine until smooth.
Pressed for time? Consider preparing little baggies once a week of your favorite fruits and vegetables and then freezing them. This will save you time each morning (or whenever you are most likely to make an UltraNourish shake)!
The Editors at NaturalWellness.com do their best to research all ingredients contained in the recipes posted to NaturalWellness.com. If you have any reservations or concerns about an ingredient in any of the recipes that we post, due to your specific health condition, we recommend that you speak with your physician.