Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 4 minutes
- 2 handfuls mesclun salad greens, washed and drained
- Walnuts, chopped
- 1 small orange, peeled and sliced crosswise
- Crumbled blue cheese
- 1-2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place greens into a salad bowl and drizzle olive oil over the greens.
- Sprinkle a few drops of balsamic vinegar in the greens, then toss thoroughly.
- Add 4 orange slices a few cranberries, some walnuts and a sprinkle of blue cheese, then toss again, plate and serve.