Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 8 hours (for freezing)
Servings: 2 12-ounce servings
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cups Medjool dates, pitted chopped
- 1 cup very ripe pear, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk
- 2 tbsp bittersweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups coconut ice (freeze pure coconut water in ice cube trays until solid.)
- 1 scoop UltraNourish
- Blend together all the ingredients except the chocolate chips and coconut ice until creamy and smooth.
- Add the chocolate chips and ice and blend until frosty.
What Does It Taste Like?
Very smooth with a faint fruity taste. You could definitely pick up the taste of apple and pecans in the shake. Texture was excellent – like a milk shake – and the small bits of chocolate melt on your tongue. A real treat!
The Editors at NaturalWellness.com do their best to research all ingredients contained in the recipes posted to NaturalWellness.com. If you have any reservations or concerns about an ingredient in any of the recipes that we post, due to your specific health condition, we recommend that you speak with your physician.