Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 4 minutes
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1 tbsp natural peanut butter (or preferred nut butter)
- 1 cup mixed frozen berries (strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, blueberries)
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 scoop Unflavored UltraNourish
- Begin by processing the oats in a blender to create a powder.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth. Serve.
Pressed for time? Consider preparing little baggies once a week of your favorite fruits and vegetables and then freezing them. This will save you time each morning (or whenever you are most likely to make an UltraNourish shake)!
The Editors at NaturalWellness.com do their best to research all ingredients contained in the recipes posted to NaturalWellness.com. If you have any reservations or concerns about an ingredient in any of the recipes that we post, due to your specific health condition, we recommend that you speak with your physician.