Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Serving Size: 16-ounces
- 1 1/2 cups fresh peaches, pitted and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup Medjool dates, pitted (about 3-4 large fruits)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp alcohol-free vanilla extract
- 1 scoop Unflavored UtraNourish
- 2 cups ice
- Sweetener (optional)
- Blend together all the ingredients, except the ice, until smooth. Add the ice and blend again until frosty. Taste, and sweeten if desired.
What Does It Taste Like?
Wow! Very fruity, has great texture and doesn’t need any extra sweeteners. For those that aren’t a fan of the UltraNourish taste this smoothie was a hit. You get the great taste of ripe raspberries and peaches and it is a perfect summertime smoothie option. It would also be great frozen as an ice pop.
The Editors at NaturalWellness.com do their best to research all ingredients contained in the recipes posted to NaturalWellness.com. If you have any reservations or concerns about an ingredient in any of the recipes that we post, due to your specific health condition, we recommend that you speak with your physician.