Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 7 minutes
Servings: 4 8-ounce servings
- 1 medium beet, peeled and cubed
- 2 cups strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup pure, unrefined, cold pressed, organic coconut oil
- 3 Medjool dates, pitted and chopped
- 1 cup apple slices
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 scoop UltraNourish
- Add all ingredients to a blender and process until very smooth, about 4-5 minutes. Serve immediately over ice.
What Does It Taste Like?
This was a pleasant surprise. Experiment with the thickness and add more liquid if necessary to get to the desired consistency. Overall this was a favorite of our taste testers. They loved the texture and preferred it chilled.
The Editors at NaturalWellness.com do their best to research all ingredients contained in the recipes posted to NaturalWellness.com. If you have any reservations or concerns about an ingredient in any of the recipes that we post, due to your specific health condition, we recommend that you speak with your physician.