Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 4 minutes
- 8–10 ounces almond or coconut milk
- 1 medium banana
- 1 tablespoon Ovaltine or peanut butter (more to taste)
- 2 ice cubes
- 1 scoop Unflavored UltraNourish
- Place everything into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Adjust Ovaltine or peanut butter to taste and serve.
Pressed for time? Consider preparing little baggies once a week of your favorite fruits and vegetables and then freezing them. This will save you time each morning (or whenever you are most likely to make an UltraNourish shake)!
The Editors at NaturalWellness.com do their best to research all ingredients contained in the recipes posted to NaturalWellness.com. If you have any reservations or concerns about an ingredient in any of the recipes that we post, due to your specific health condition, we recommend that you speak with your physician.