4.5 g - Fermented Whole Food Organic Beets - Cardiovascular and Energy Support - Organic and Vegan 30-Day Supply
Fermented Whole Food Organic Beet Benefits:
- Packed with natural nitrates, our fermented beet powder supports cardiovascular health*
- Enhances energy and endurance*
- Supports cognitive function*
Discover the True 'Superfood'!
Packed with essential vitamins, minerals, polyphenols, and potent antioxidants, Organic Beets are a nutritional powerhouse. Improves blood flow, endurance, and heart health, it is your key to a vibrant, healthier life.*
Crafted from dried organic beetroots, fermented Organic Beets serves as a whole food source of antioxidants and nitrates. Through the fermentation process, the inherent sugars are naturally consumed, resulting in a final product boasting zero grams of sugar. Try incorporating Organic Beets into your pre-workout routine to elevate your fitness endeavors with a nitrate-rich boost or seamlessly infuse antioxidants and energy support into a daily shake with a simple serving of Organic Beets.
Why Should You Take Organic Beets?
- Performance Enhancement: Organic Beets provide 2x the levels of performance-enhancing nitrates found in regular beets.*
- Nitric Oxide Boost: Nitric oxide is derived from the nitrates found in beets. Nitric oxide enhances oxygen, blood flow, and endurance.*
- Mitochondrial Efficiency: Nitrates also improve the efficiency of mitochondria, your cellular energy powerhouses.*
- Endurance Support: Beets enhance endurance by boosting cardiorespiratory performance, perfect for athletes seeking enhanced efficiency.*
- Inflammatory Support: The pigment in beets, called betalains, promote normal, healthy inflammatory properties.*
- Brain Health: Nitrates may improve brain function by increasing blood flow to the frontal lobe, associated with higher-level thinking.*
Revitalize Your Health Journey! Experience the benefits of Organic Beets.
As a dietary supplement, adults mix one scoop with your favorite beverage or smoothie.
Please consult with a health care professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a medical condition, are currently taking prescription drugs, or are pregnant or breastfeeding.