Immune Booster™ with Elderberry +CBD
- Natural remedy with antiviral properties*
- Supports optimal immune function*
- May have immunoprotective and immunostimulatory effects*
- 20 mg CBD per serving
Ships in 1 business day. Cannot be shipped outside the United States.
I was purchasing a supplement from another company and it cost much more. I am now able to get the same thing on autoship for so much less! Thank you Natural Wellness!D.E.
The immune system is a complex network of cells and proteins that defend the body against infection. The overall function of the immune system is to limit or eliminate infection.
A healthy immune system protects us first by creating a barrier to stop invaders from entering the body. If an invader stops by, the immune system kicks in, producing white blood cells and other proteins and cells to attack and destroy the foreign invaders–such as bacteria and viruses, colds, or the flu.
Phagocytic cells (monocytes, macrophages, neutrophils) engulf the foreign invader and break it down. T and B cells produce antibodies, destroy compromised cells and communicate with other cells.
Having a well-prepared immune system better positions the body for a foreign attack. Immune products such as Immune Booster with Elderberry gives us the tools for our immune system to work seamlessly.
From herbs, to nutrients, to bioavailability enhancers, Immune Booster with Elderberry contains a wealth of ammunition against common viruses and infections that may invade the body's defenses and call upon the innate and adaptive immunity of the body to act. It has been designed to improve upon your immune system responses while bolstering your intake of immune enhancing nutrients.
- CBD has four ways to help support your immune health.
- CBD provides the ability to maintain a healthy inflammatory response.
- Has been shown to help maintain a healthy intestinal inflammatory response. Good gut health promotes overall immune health!
- With all of the stressors in our lives that can negatively impact immunity, it's great to know that CBD can have a calming effect. Because of this, it is said to help immune health.
- CBD has also been shown to balance the immune system by reducing the activity of T cells, B cells, and both T helper and T cytotoxic lymphocyte subsets.
The CBD contained in Immune Booster with Elderberry +CBD includes CBD isolate–the purest form of CBD available. Being THC-Free, it is ideal for people seeking products without any trace amounts of the psychoactive ingredient THC.
- Elderberry has been shown to have antiviral properties against eight out of ten different strains of influenza virus. Elderberry was also shown to activate the immune system in healthy volunteers. Zinc oxide. Did you know that zinc deficiency is observed in 17% of the global population? Unfortunately, zinc deficiency can lead to increased susceptibility to infections. Treatment with zinc in zinc deficiency can result in restoration of the innate immune system and restore cellular mediators, such as macrophages, neutrophils, natural killer cells, cytokine production and complement activity.
- Echinacea has been shown to stimulate cellular immunity and have antibacterial properties. Historically, it has been used to help with respiratory tract infections.
- The addition of garlic in Immune Booster with Elderberry adds the chemical allicin to the immune-modulating mix, thus providing a boost to the disease-fighting responses of some types of white blood cells in the body when they encounter viruses. Garlic historically was called "Russian Penicillin" due to its use in World War II when they ran out of antibiotics.
- Beet root has nitric oxide boosting effects, which has been shown to have a beneficial effect on airway health, and boosts innate immunity in the upper and lower airways.
- Vitamin B12 is important in antibody production and metabolism. May act as an immunomodulator for cellular immunity and has effects on cytotoxic cells such as the NK cell, and cytotoxic T cells. Facilitates production of T cells.
- Vitamin D3. A staggering 42% of the U.S. population is deficient in vitamin D! Vitamin D deficiency can impair immune function, resulting in increased risk of autoimmune diseases as well as immune suppression. Research has shown that vitamin D is instrumental in activating our immune defenses. Without sufficient intake of vitamin D–or, rather, a deficiency in it–then T cells (which are one of the major components of the adaptive immune system) will not be able to react to and fight off viral and other infections in the body.
- Cordyceps has protective effects on the immune system. Human trials have shown an increased innate immune response due to its effect on the NK cell activity and the phagocytic activity within the macrophage. Human NK cells have been noted to detect and kill virus infected cells, tumors, and abnormal cells.
- Curcumin C3 Complex® is a patented tumeric extract shown to provide anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits. Elevated cortisol levels have been shown to lower immune function and curcumin has been shown to lower cortisol levels. Curcurmin may help regulate immune hyperreactivity, which is beneficial in cases of cytokine storm, a phenomenon found in COVID-19. It also has prebiotic activities which may help protect the gut brain barrier.
- BioPerine® is a patented compound that has shown significant improvement in bioavailability of curcurmin, since curcumin absorption is limited due to poor absorption by the gut. It also increases blood supply to the gastrointestinal tract, increases emulsifying content of the gut, and increases active nutrient transport.
- Acai Berry has shown potent immunomodulatory activity to monocyte and T cell activity. It also stimulates myeloid cells (a critical component of the immune system) and has strong antioxidant activity. Acai polysaccharides interact with the cells lining the gastrointestinal tract impacting intestinal white blood cells and enterocytes, thus potentially impacting the gut barrier to pathogen invasion.
Each bottle of Immune Booster with Elderberry contains 60 capsules. It is recommended that two capsules be taken once per day, or as recommended by a healthcare provider.
Consult your medical professional prior to use if you have, or suspect you have, any medical condition, are currently taking prescription drugs, or are pregnant or breastfeeding. Be sure your doctor or pharmacist is aware of all the prescription and non-prescription medication you take before you begin to use this or any other supplement.
While CBD has been shown to be well tolerated in studies without significant side effects, these same studies showed the most common side effects were tiredness, diarrhea and appetite changes.