As your body adjusts to hormonal changes during menopause, you may have uncomfortable physical and mental symptoms. MenoCare® can help.
- Get effective relief from uncomfortable menopausal symptoms like hot flashes and night sweats.
- Find relief from irritability, mood swings, vaginal dryness and occasional sleeplessness.
- Improve mood, strength, and cognitive function.
Ships in 1 business day.
It is nice to talk to a real person who can make changes to your order if needed. When I added another auto ship, you called to make sure that was what I wanted to do. When I email, I get a prompt answer that is very personal. Never canned computer generated responses you can't reply to. Everyone is always so helpful and nice. If I need my shipment early, they do it. If I need to cancel a shipment, they do it, too!C. Carroll, Hondo, TX
Menopause can be a difficult time. Your body is undergoing changes of a magnitude you haven't experienced since puberty. You may find yourself experiencing hot flashes and night sweats, frequent urges to urinate, and vaginal dryness, leading to painful sexual intercourse. Beyond the physical symptoms, many women also feel irritable, depressed, or anxious. Menopause is a natural part of life, and you can ease the process with a natural supplement like MenoCare.
- Ashoka, referred to as the best “female tonic,” has been used in Ayurvedic medicine to ease menstrual pain and discomfort and strengthen the uterine muscles. It promotes the overall health of the gynecological system.
- The shatavari root may help reduce common side effects of menopause, like headaches and mood swings, and can also increase desire for sexual intimacy.
- Chebulic myrobalan, or haritaki, is known for its many positive effects. It can reduce nervous irritability and soothe an upset stomach during this time of transition.
- Heart-leaf sida promotes energy and increases sexual arousal. It also promotes strong bones and can decrease urinary urgency.
- Licorice root, in some studies, has been shown to reduce the occurrence of hot flashes by 80%. It acts as a phytoestrogen and helps the body adjust to lower estrogen levels.
- Gotu kola has many benefits for menopausal women. It has been shown to improve mood, decrease pain and anxiety, and enhance mental function. Gotu kola is also used to increase sexual desire in women.
Menopause is the beginning of a new phase in your life, and it doesn’t have to be painful or uncomfortable. Your symptoms are natural; shouldn’t you control them in a natural way? For comfort and relief, use MenoCare®.
Take 2 capsules twice daily, preferably with meals. One bottle will last 30 days.
Allow several weeks for full benefit. The use of natural products provides progressive but long-lasting results.
Please consult with a health care professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a medical condition, are currently taking prescription drugs, or are pregnant or breastfeeding.