Milk Thistle with Artichoke & Turmeric
Milk Thistle with Artichoke & Turmeric - Comprehensive Liver Support Supplement - Regenerate & Improve Liver Function, Protect from Toxins & Free Radicals - 90 Capsules: 30-Day Supply
3 Liver Protective Supplements for the Price of 1
- Protect and improve liver function and detoxification with 175 mg European Standardized milk thistle
- Reduce inflammation and pain, detoxify and improve liver, bile and immune function with 50 mg Turmeric
- Regenerate liver cells and improve liver, bile, and digestive function with 20 mg Artichoke
Milk Thistle with Artichoke & Turmeric helps regenerate your liver and protects and improves its function so it can better carry out all of its 500 important functions, some of which include eliminating toxins from your body, regulating your glucose levels, storing vitamins, producing cholesterol, bile and vitamin D, and breaking down fats, proteins and carbohydrates in order to be used as energy.
Milk Thistle is the #1 recommended herb for liver health. It helps generate new liver cells, repairs damaged ones, aids in detoxification and total liver function as well as acts as an anti-inflammatory.
Turmeric provides 3 major health benefits for your liver and overall health
- Turmeric attacks enzymes that are responsible for inflammation and pain, reducing stress on your liver and your overall body.
- Turmeric induces phase 2 detoxification enzymes to help your liver more easily break down and remove toxins and waste from your body.
- Turmeric improves bile production and flow which aids in digestion, immunity and overall liver function.
Artichoke contains luteolin which supports liver cell regeneration and liver tissue health. Artichoke also aids in bile flow which improves digestion, nutrient absorption and reduces the strain put on your liver.
Ample supply of bile and proper flow are truly important to your liver and overall health. Bile is produced in your liver. When your liver is not functioning properly, it most likely cannot produce enough bile to support your body’s needs. This can then negatively affect your nutrient absorption, fat break down and your ability to adequately eliminate toxins and waste from your body.
Milk Thistle, Turmeric and Artichoke are all antioxidants that seek out and kill free radicals, which wreak havoc on your entire body and now are known to be one of the key factors leading to many of the aging issues we experience as we grow older.
Milk thistle has been used for over 2,000 years as an herbal remedy. Literally hundreds of modern research studies have confirmed the remarkable ability of milk thistle to protect your liver and body against virtually all types of damage. Silymarin is extracted from the seeds of the plant and is the active component that is responsible for all its health benefits.
Turmeric is a culinary spice that comes from the root of the Curcuma longa plant. It is part of the ginger family and was used in Asia for thousands of years before making its way to the U.S. Scientists have discovered that the curcumins in the turmeric are the source of its health benefits for your liver and overall health.
Artichoke (Cynara cardunculus var. scolymus) is a species of thistle and derives its common name from the northern Italian words articiocco and articoclos. Studies have shown artichoke to aid liver, digestion, gallbladder, and heart, function.
- 3 liver protective supplements for the price of 1
- 175 mg European Standardized milk thistle to protect & improve liver function & detoxification
- 50 mg Turmeric to reduce inflammation & pain, detoxify & improve liver, bile & immune function
- 20 mg Artichoke to regenerate liver cells and improve liver, bile, and digestive function
- 3 powerful antioxidants that kill free radicals that lead to serious aging issues
As a dietary supplement, adults take 1 capsule three times daily, or as directed by a medical professional.
Please consult with a health care professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a medical condition, are currently taking prescription drugs, or are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Not recommend for those with bile duct obstructions or gallstones due to the artichoke contained in this product.