Healthy Mood combines vitamins, herbs, and amino acids to support a healthy and consistent mood.
- Supports a positive outlook
- Promotes emotional and mental well-being
- Supports healthy stress responses
- Alleviates deficiencies that contribute to mood instability
Ships in 1 business day.
Buy Now, Pay Later
- Our European Standardized St. John's Wort has been standardized to 0.3% Hypericin, the same found in medicinal European extracts and shown in numerous clinical trials.
- Contains Griffonia bean extract standardized to 98% L-5-HTP which is used by the brain to make serotonin, the brain's natural "feel good" neurotransmitter. By increasing serotonin levels, L-5-HTP promotes a positive outlook.
- Siberian Eleutherococcus is an effective adaptogen, which has been shown to support a healthy stress response and a natural boost in energy levels. L-tyrosine is an amino acid that is used to manufacture the neurotransmitters dopamine and norepinephrine - both required for normal, brain and nervous system function.
- Inositol is important in serotonin production and also plays a role as an important messenger molecule in the brain. Numerous studies have shown a link between low Inositol levels and various mental issues, including depression and mood swings.
A positive mood is supported by normal, healthy levels of specific neurotransmitters in the brain. Several nutrients are involved in the production of these neurotransmitters. We created our Healthy Mood formula to help address the deficiencies that might contribute to difficulty in stabilizing a person's mood.
There are several herbs and other nutraceuticals that may help support a healthy mood. St. John's wort is widely regarded for its mood-supporting benefits. Siberian Eleutherococcus is an effective adaptogen which has been shown to support a healthy stress response and a natural boost in energy levels. Numerous scientific studies show 5-HTP (or L-5-HTP) is of benefit in individuals with mood disorders. 5-HTP has many advantages over L-tryptophan, another ingredient common in mood-supporting formulas. Besides being safer to produce and arguably more potent, it can cross the very selective blood-brain barrier more easily than L-tryptophan. Once it passes through the blood brain barrier it is able to help increase levels of serotonin, a neurotransmitter whose levels are positively associated with mood.
Your mood is the result of a complex combination of factors that not only include what is going on in your personal life (family, friends, work, finances, etc.), but is also influenced by the state of your body's health and diet. Exercise is a well known way to help alleviate stress and balance out your mood. Studies also show food can affect your mood. Balanced nutrition not only helps your general health, but can help maintain a healthy chemical balance within your body and thus avoid the chemical imbalances that often cause mood swings. A multitude of diseases are known to affect one's mood, including those not typically associated with mental disorders such as liver and thyroid disease. Finally, unhealthy lifestyles including smoking and alcoholism can affect your mood and outlook and even lead to mood disorders.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules daily with a meal or as directed by a medical professional
Please consult with a medical professional prior to use especially if you have or suspect you might have a medical condition, are currently taking prescription drugs, or are pregnant or breastfeeding. St. John's Wort may cause increased photosensitivity. Take caution during exposure to sunlight while using this product. Discontinue use if symptoms arise.