12 Ways to Take Care of and Celebrate Yourself
- Get a massage! Read how massage can reduce stress, pain, insomnia and more.
- Gift yourself with a piece of jewelry. Pendant Persona offers some fun, budget-friendly necklaces and pendants that you can enjoy for yourself or gift to friends and co-workers. The owner of this new website donates part of the company’s proceeds to women and children charities.
- Visit a museum. Sometimes you just need to surround yourself with beauty to rejuvenate the soul.
- Make a list of your accomplishments. Listing your accomplishments reminds you of the wonderful qualities and skills you offer this world.
- Set a date with your friends and cook a fancy meal together, with everyone pitching in and enjoying the process – as well as the meal!
- Walk a dog. Even if you don’t have a dog, shelters are always looking for volunteers to walk dogs and visit with the cats.
- Enjoy some gourmet chocolate or coffee, or both.
- Dress up to feel good all day.
- Catch a movie with friends.
- Scrub up! The middle of winter is the perfect time for a body scrub or treatment to rejuvenate your skin.
- Donate to your favorite charity. Nothing helps you appreciate what you have like charitable giving.
- Get physical. A good workout or hike (weather permitting) with friends is a great way to stay healthy and lift your spirits.
Editor’s Note: Are you interested in supporting a positive outlook, as well as emotional and mental well-being? Healthy Mood could be your answer. It combines vitamins, herbs, and amino acids to support a healthy and consistent mood. Learn more!