Here are ten tea types to try that have some wonderful health benefits:
- Green Tea – Many people swear by green tea for weight loss, and green tea has also been shown to reduce cholesterol, and it has immune and antioxidant properties as well. Natural Wellness’ UtlraNourish contains green tea leaf!
- Milk Thistle Tea – With a slightly bitter taste, milk thistle can be blended with spearmint leaf to give it a light, fresh flavor. Milk thistle, especiallyUltraThistleÂ®, is well known for improving liver function.
- Mullein Tea – Mullein is a common weed with fantastic lung-healing properties. Dried mullein leaves make a mild tea that is great for treating coughs, lung weakness, respiratory constriction and chest colds.
- Dandelion Tea – Dandelion tea has long been used to treat digestive issues of all kinds and has been shown to support liver function. It can also be used as an herbal treatment to support the body when dealing with jaundice, hot flashes and kidney stones.
- Ginger Tea – Great for digestion and immunity, ginger is best known for its ability to manage nausea. Pregnant women have long known that ginger helps with morning sickness, but it can also be used to fight nausea when experiencing stomach ailments and nausea from chemotherapy. This tea can be made from grating fresh ginger, with no need to dry it before preparing.
- Peppermint Tea – A wonderful pick-me-up, peppermint tea is also great for stomach and digestive problems and may ease headaches.